OTCQX for Canadian Issuers
A Convenient and Visible U.S. Cross Listing for International Companies
OTCQX offers international issuers, such as those listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange or TSX Venture, a convenient cross-listing in the U.S. without the burdens of a traditional U.S. exchange listing.
The only listing process on the U.S. over-the-counter markets, OTCQX offers many of the same benefits of an exchange listing without the associated costs and does not require SEC reporting or SOX compliance. Instead, companies supply their home country disclosure on the OTCQX website.
Please refer to the following documents for more information or contact Daniel Brasier at 212.896.4459 or email@example.com. We will be happy to set up a conference call or answer any questions you may have.
- OTCQX International Premier for Canadian Companies - An Overview
- OTCQX International for Canadian Companies - An Overview
- Guide to Going Public on the OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink Marketplaces
- Listing Requirements and Fees
- List of Current OTCQX Issuers
- List of PAL Advisors
- OTCQX Application Forms
- "U.S. Securities Laws: Keeping Company Status as a Foreign Private Issuer" - Burns Figa & Will P.C.
- Liability Considerations with Respect to U.S. Trading
- Frequently Asked Questions on Cross Border Trading
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP: Guide to Listing on the OTCQX for Canadian Issuers
- Pillsbury White Paper: Benefits of Listing on OTCQX
- Taylor Rafferty White Paper: The Value of Accessing U.S. Markets
- "A New Look at the OTC" - IR Magazine - December, 2009
- "Market Maker" - Financial Post - October, 2010
- "Companies and Investors Fans of the OTCQX" - Resource World - June, 2011
- "Canadian firms try different route to U.S. investors" - The Globe and Mail - November, 2011
- "DTC Eligibility and Trading Canadian Company Stocks in the U.S." - Burns Figa & Will P.C. - November, 2012