Make Engaging Investors Your Priority
The OTCQX marketplace is the premier tier of the U.S. Over-the-Counter (OTC) market, providing investors with an objective measure to distinguish the best OTC-traded companies.
Investor-focused companies use the quality-controlled OTCQX platform to offer investors transparent trading, superior information, and easy access through their regulated U.S. broker-dealers. The innovative OTCQX platform offers companies and their investors a level of marketplace services formerly available only on a U.S. exchange.
Investors prefer the quality controlled admission process on OTCQX which identifies the segment of OTC-traded companies focused on valuation and transparency.
Who Should Join OTCQX
Many U.S. companies join OTCQX as the final step toward a NASDAQ or NYSE listing. Others enjoy the efficient compliance-driven and cost-effective model it offers their investors outside of a traditional exchange listing. For companies moving off a U.S. exchange, OTCQX is the ideal home, providing most of the services the company and their investors have come to expect from a listed market.
Why Investors Prefer OTCQX
OTCQX separates out the credible companies from the large number of economically distressed and questionable companies that trade OTC. Companies that join OTCQX demonstrate their commitment to providing superior information to investors and maintaining the highest quality standards.
OTCQX is fully electronic and gives investors access through all major online and full-service brokerage firms in the U.S., including Schwab, E*TRADE, Scottrade, TD Ameritrade, and Fidelity. Trades are settled and cleared in the U.S. similar to any NASDAQ or NYSE stock and trade reports are disseminated through Yahoo, Bloomberg, Reuters, and most other financial data providers.
In addition, investors can view Real-Time Level 2 Quotes for all OTCQX companies for free on otcqx.com providing access to detailed market data, including market depth.
Services to Issuers
OTCQX provides services to companies which enable them to communicate with and engage their investors, while providing them with transparent trading and easy access to company information. OTCQX is the only highly visible electronic trading venue in the U.S. that does not require SEC registration.
- OTC Disclosure and News Service allows Investor Relations officers to communicate with their U.S. investor base and access OTC Markets Group’s OTC Market Intelligence product. OTCIQ provides both real-time and historical quote and trade data and a weekly Market Report summary of trading activity, which can be conveniently re-distributed to directors, company management, and shareholders
- Access to the OTCQX Market Center at OTC Markets Group’s headquarters in New York City to conduct investor meetings and conferences
- Blue Sky Monitoring Service allows brokers to discuss and recommend your company's stock to their investing clients
- Established, superior electronic quotation and trading platform with connectivity to all major U.S. broker-dealers, easily accessible for both institutional and retail investors
- Market Services Specialist that is available to answer your calls and assist you with any questions you may have on your security's trading performance and market maker information
- Detailed quote and trade information can also be displayed on a company’s websites, making this information more visible for your U.S. investors